It occurred to me today that over the last eleven months I have had numerous ups and downs. You all have been there to rejoice with me over the good things, but I think I've neglected to speak up on the bad at the onset. I mean to correct this error.
Yesterday I was almost completely done in after work. I felt drained and spent about five and a half hours in a nap. Today, although I began much better, I am experiencing some rather excruciating lower back pain. This evening, that was joined by sharp pains in my right side just below my rib cage, nearly the same spot it had been one year ago. The side pain is noticeable when I breathe, especially deep breaths. Cynth, and likely many of you, think I should go to the doctor or ER. Not just yet.
I'll see how I am in the morning and decide then. Speaking of doctor visits, our check-up last Friday went really well, and I am scheduled for a CT scan and a whole body bone scan on Friday. Please continue to pray, specifically that this pain, back and side, would go away, and that the scans on Friday will show much improvement. Regardless, I know that God is working in this struggle, and I only want to be faithful to his calling on my life in this place.
Thank you for the freedom to let you in and your desire to join me.
No comments:
Post a Comment