Welcome!

Thank you for joining us as we wait on the LORD. We will post new information here as we have it to help us keep all of you who have asked informed of the latest news.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Boomin'

A wonderful day of worship this past Sunday, Pentacost Sunday. Even driving to church (I rode, as is usual) was a grand time of preparation. The sky was full of puffy clouds and sunshine. Another time of hearing all nature praising God. And a reinforcement of the message that we are to be "his witnesses" upon the earth.

I continue to have pain, occasionally creeping up between my shoulder blades, or sometimes into my right shoulder. I've also had some mild pain in my hips, but that didn't last long. Today when I told the radiation technician about my continuing pain she said I wouldn't be experiencing pain, and now I've been told I am not taking enough pain medication. So I'll up it as they directed. If I become spacey, we'll have to figure something else out.

We had a wonderful thunderstorm Sunday afternoon. Thunder that rolled nearly continuously for about thirty minutes or so. It rained a great deal also, as Aaron can confirm - he left his windows down and his sunroof open. Now his car is drying out. But the thunder was the greatest, booming all around, long and short rumbles.

My back pain has occasionally included the feeling of my pulse in the back, and with a headache, sort of amplified it. It reminds me that God is found in the places we would never expect. So when we seek God we need to look in places that would reflect his character, what we know about him. He has told us that we will find him when we seek him with all our heart. So we seek him now, while he may be found, to take our praises and cares before his face. We thank God for his blessings showered upon us these many months.

No comments:

Post a Comment