Welcome!

Thank you for joining us as we wait on the LORD. We will post new information here as we have it to help us keep all of you who have asked informed of the latest news.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trusting, Walking, & Following

One thing I struggle with is how the "wicked" seem to be always on Easy Street. Maybe they're not "wicked." God uses that word to distinguish between those who do not follow God and walk not in his ways and those that do. I know that appearances should not be used to judge, and it is likely that the "wicked" are reaping the fruits of their labor even as it seems they prosper in everything. In thinking of the manner of retribution I would want to see, God thwarting their schemes are best.

I know this is a weird way to start a blog post. There is nothing particular that has prompted these thoughts. I simply think of it from time to time and I am reminded that they will face the truth one day, that great and awful day. It is right to remember that God is merciful and he continues to work in the hearts and minds of those he has purposed to show mercy to. Praise God that he works salvation according to his plan, and not ours.

Today's visit with Dr Felice went well. We are trying changes to pain medication before anything else, and he is back to wondering about clinical trials. I walked out thinking I don't want to go back to those clinical folks. But God is leading; we will follow, trusting and watching to grow our faith all the more. Thank you for praying andwalking with us as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment