Welcome!

Thank you for joining us as we wait on the LORD. We will post new information here as we have it to help us keep all of you who have asked informed of the latest news.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

One Day Before Corporate Worship

I had hoped for alot more rain than we received, but I am not complaining.  What rain fell came slowly and soaked in very good from what I can see, so maybe the yard will get a bit of a reprieve.  I do miss the thunder storms, though.

Friday night and I am visited again by night sweats, apparently a symptom of the liver lesions.  Otherwise, physically still feeling well - no sign of any side effects, though we're still watching.  Took the day to do a little shopping with Cynth, and some for myself.  Rach and Cynth began watching this show about cons who con for good, Leverage, on TNT some time back and now it has become a favorite of ours.  The last episode used Rimsky-Korsakov's Scherezade as the catalyst for the climax.  So I went in search to find a copy on CD, because it is such a grand piece of program music.

And even though we had been out for a little while, then cam ehome to get dinner, I am still feeling good.  God has indeed been my strength.  I can remember (it was not so long ago), that I would have felt completely drained of all ability to go several hours before now.  We know you are all praying.  Thank you.

God is good - all the time.  And God's people are faithful.  The outpouring of love in all the myriad ways is a pretty good reproduction of the early church.  Church - a community of believers that gather to worship the One True God, and bears one another's burdens for the glory of God and the good of all.  We are continuing to praise God for all His many blessings, poured out on us through you who are His hands and feet.

Oh, by the way, last night we enjoyed a most "Aussie"m BBQ.  Thanks, Craffords.

God bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment