Welcome!

Thank you for joining us as we wait on the LORD. We will post new information here as we have it to help us keep all of you who have asked informed of the latest news.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ten

Ten is a pretty good number.  Many quarterbacks (and my favorite as a five or six year old) wear number ten.  There are ten days in most pay periods.  It is just a nice round number.

Now, it represents the day that could have seen the commencing of a long fight with a side effect (emphasis on the could have).  No side effects, and counting on (ddays keep moving).  Also, no fever since Tuesday (if you count that little episode).

So last night I sorta took a breather, got ready for today, which was spent trying to do stuff around the house, and I just returned home from a little shopping with Cynth and Rach.  I did take Cynth up on her suggestion earlier in the week that I could take back up a little hobby I enjoyed many, many years ago.  For now, I'll just say that it doesn't work as well with bifocals.  I am still not used to them.

I am looking forward, as always, to celebrating Chrsit the Lord tomorrow.  And I believe we have so much to praise Him for this week, as we have been every day that comes.  His grace is ever new, and though I have felt fatique and weakness, He enabled me to complete a full week of work and still have some strength left for the evening.

Thanking God for all His blessings yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment